Kraków’s winter continues into February, with cold – but relatively dry – weather. It’s another off-season month that can be a cheap time to visit.
February in Kraków is slightly warmer than the previous month, but temperatures will still drop below zero at night. It remains reasonably dry, with short showers, but snow is possible. Stay comfortable with a warm layer, waterproofs, and appropriate footwear.
It is, perhaps, the quietest month in the Kraków calendar, and can be the cheapest time of all to travel. Try booking flight and accommodation the previous November for the best bargains.
February temperatures in Kraków:
- Average high: 1°C / 34°F
- Average low: -5°C / 23°F
Average February rainfall in Kraków:
- 24 mm / 11 days
Average February daily sunshine in Kraków:
- 2 hours
Kraków Festivals And Events In February
- Shanties – Kraków’s Shanties has found itself unexpectedly fashionable, thanks to social media. But every February for over 30 years, Kraków has been serenaded by the songs of the sea.
- Kraków is a romantic city stuffed with characterful restaurants. As such, it’s a fantastic destination for a Valentines mini-break.
- Zakopane has outdoor activities at any time of year, but February is especially good for winter sports. The area only takes a few hours to reach from Kraków.
- See our full Kraków packing list for more advice on what to wear for the February climate.
Kraków Weather Month By Month
- Kraków Climate – When Is Best To Go To Kraków?
- Kraków Weather In January
- Kraków Weather In February
- Kraków Weather In March
- Kraków Weather In April
- Kraków Weather In May
- Kraków Weather In June
- Kraków Weather In July
- Kraków Weather In August
- Kraków Weather In September
- Kraków Weather In October
- Kraków Weather In November
- Kraków Weather In December