A stunning location on the Main Square and fine Art Nouveau interior gives Europejska one of the best views in town. A solid choice for a Polish breakfast.
Right on the Rynek Główny (or Main Square), facing the Cloth Hall, Europejska is a Polish and Eastern European restaurant with a pleasing Art Nouveau interior. The food is traditional and presented in an uncomplicated manner, and this is actually a great place to get a Polish breakfast. Friendly service and well priced, considering the area. Three can eat here for about €70.
Europejska address: Rynek Główny 35, 31-011 Kraków, Poland
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Visit Kraków Google map:
- Open the Visit Kraków map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Kraków Sightseeing
- GREEN: Kraków Transportation
- DARK RED: Restaurants in Kraków
- ORANGE: Michelin Restaurants in Kraków
- LIGHT RED: Kraków Bars / Clubs / Music Venues
- BLUE: Kraków Hotels
- PURPLE: Shopping In Kraków