Open from Wednesday to Saturday until 5am, Frantic is a lively, bright vodka bar and club in the centre of the Old Town.
There are five colourful bars and two dance floors, playing the poppier end of house, EDM, and other genres. There’s a good sound system, so the club attracts some bigger names. It’s hugely popular, due to its reputation, and can be full by midnight, so you may have to queue and may get turned away at the door. Although the door staff can be tough, those at the bar are friendly and usually speak good English.
The crowd here is young and likes to look smart, so dress up a bit. Though there are reports of fights and people getting thrown out, this is true anywhere with alcohol involved. The drinks are a bit pricey, so you probably won’t get too wrecked. Basically, behave with a bit of dignity and there shouldn’t be any problems.
Frantic Nightclub address: Szewska 5, 31-009 Kraków, Poland
Read more on TripAdvisor.
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Visit Kraków Google map:
- Open the Visit Kraków map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Kraków Sightseeing
- GREEN: Kraków Transportation
- DARK RED: Restaurants in Kraków
- ORANGE: Michelin Restaurants in Kraków
- LIGHT RED: Kraków Bars / Clubs / Music Venues
- BLUE: Kraków Hotels
- PURPLE: Shopping In Kraków