Though a mixed bag in many ways, the location of 3-star Hotel Rezydent and its unique architecture make it worth consideration
Located in Grodzka, one of the Old Town’s liveliest streets, Hotel Rezydent can be a little noisy at night. But it is moments from Market Square’s must-see attractions. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
Although improved by a recent makeover, the decor is still a bit drab, but the bathrooms are good. Some of the rooms, however, have unique architectural features, such as vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams. There are tea and coffee facilities in each room.
The hotel also scores well for service, cleanliness, and comfort. If you plan on spending a lot of time in the bars and restaurants of the Old Town, you’ll have a quick journey back to bed at the end of the evening. There is also a good breakfast to set you up for a full day.
Hotel Rezydent is a solid choice if you’re looking for a mid-range hotel in the very heart of Kraków’s Old Town.
Hotel Rezydent address: 9 Grodzka Street, Old Town, 31-006 Kraków, Poland
Help With Choosing Your Krakow Hotel
- Kraków Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Kraków
- Best New Kraków Hotels 2023
- Luxury Hotels In Kraków
- Mid-Range Hotels In Kraków
- Budget Hotels In Kraków
- Boutique Hotels In Kraków
- Romantic Hotels In Kraków
- Family Hotels In Kraków
- Business Hotels In Kraków
- Chain Hotels In Kraków
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Visit Kraków Google map:
- Open the Visit Kraków map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Kraków Sightseeing
- GREEN: Kraków Transportation
- DARK RED: Restaurants in Kraków
- ORANGE: Michelin Restaurants in Kraków
- LIGHT RED: Kraków Bars / Clubs / Music Venues
- BLUE: Kraków Hotels
- PURPLE: Shopping In Kraków