Well-priced with a lot of individual care from the kitchen, Indus is a good all-round Indian restaurant in a convenient location.
To the north end of the Old Town, Indus is a good all-round Indian restaurant with plenty of vegetarian options, and excellent service. Each dish can be tailored to individual taste and spice tolerance. The butter chicken is probably the best recommendation. Portions are generous and attractively presented, coming in at roughly €15 each.
Indus Tandoor address: Świętego Tomasza 18, 31-020 Kraków, Poland
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Visit Kraków Google map:
- Open the Visit Kraków map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Kraków Sightseeing
- GREEN: Kraków Transportation
- DARK RED: Restaurants in Kraków
- ORANGE: Michelin Restaurants in Kraków
- LIGHT RED: Kraków Bars / Clubs / Music Venues
- BLUE: Kraków Hotels
- PURPLE: Shopping In Kraków