If you’re looking for a reasonably-priced stay in one of Kraków’s most comfortable districts, the Nobilton in Piasek should fit the bill.
Nobilton Hotel double bed
Situated opposite the Józefa Piłsudskiego monument in cosy Piasek, the Nobilton Hotel is a very clean and comfortable 3-star hotel, with a plush royal blue theme running through the interiors. The top floor rooms are my favourite, with eccentric eaves under the room and atmospheric skylight windows. The desk staff are attentive and the rooms are well thought out, with plenty of plug sockets and variable lighting. I stayed here in April 2023 and everything felt very new.
The area has a lot of positives too. Roughly ten minute’s walk from the Old Town, the hotel is on a main road, so there are frequent buses. And, as the hotel is shaped around a courtyard, the back rooms don’t get any traffic noise at all. Piasek is great for places to eat and for exploring the western side of Kraków.
Nobilton Hotel courtyard
The Nobilton is a very clean and comfortable 3-star hotel, which definitely offers value for money, in one of Kraków’s more relaxed districts.
Nobilton Hotel address: Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 25, 31-110 Kraków, Poland
Help With Choosing Your Krakow Hotel
- Kraków Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Kraków
- Best New Kraków Hotels 2023
- Luxury Hotels In Kraków
- Mid-Range Hotels In Kraków
- Budget Hotels In Kraków
- Boutique Hotels In Kraków
- Romantic Hotels In Kraków
- Family Hotels In Kraków
- Business Hotels In Kraków
- Chain Hotels In Kraków
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Visit Kraków Google map:
- Open the Visit Kraków map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Kraków Sightseeing
- GREEN: Kraków Transportation
- DARK RED: Restaurants in Kraków
- ORANGE: Michelin Restaurants in Kraków
- LIGHT RED: Kraków Bars / Clubs / Music Venues
- BLUE: Kraków Hotels
- PURPLE: Shopping In Kraków