A little more expensive than average, but still one of Kraków’s top mid-priced places to eat, Restauracja Padre features fresh Mediterranean and Polish fish and meat dishes, as well as lovely desserts.
In the university section of the Old Town, Restauracja Padre features Mediterranean and Polish styles. The interior is clean and elegant, as is the food, and is one of the top mid-tiered restaurants in Kraków. There’s a good selection of fresh fish and different meats. Lovely desserts too. It’s a little more expensive than average but worth it.
Restauracja Padre address: Wiślna 11, 31-007 Kraków, Poland
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Visit Kraków Google map:
- Open the Visit Kraków map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Kraków Sightseeing
- GREEN: Kraków Transportation
- DARK RED: Restaurants in Kraków
- ORANGE: Michelin Restaurants in Kraków
- LIGHT RED: Kraków Bars / Clubs / Music Venues
- BLUE: Kraków Hotels
- PURPLE: Shopping In Kraków