A good value, mid-priced Polish restaurant, Stodola 47 offers big portions, which should raise a smile and fill a hearty appetite.
Restauracja Stodola 47
Stodola 47 is a very good value, mid-priced Polish restaurant on ul. Florianska. The presentation of the food is attractive with hearty portions. The bigos is served in a bread bowl, which always raises a smile. Appropriately strong beers are available to accompany. The traditional rustic design is more theme than authentic but the good service and a rumbling belly should bring your attention back to the plate.
Stodola 47 address: Floriańska 47, 31-019 Kraków, Poland
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Visit Kraków Google map:
- Open the Visit Kraków map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Kraków Sightseeing
- GREEN: Kraków Transportation
- DARK RED: Restaurants in Kraków
- ORANGE: Michelin Restaurants in Kraków
- LIGHT RED: Kraków Bars / Clubs / Music Venues
- BLUE: Kraków Hotels
- PURPLE: Shopping In Kraków