Away from the tourists and a favourite with local students, Smakolyki gets high scores all round and is recommended for a good, simple meal rather than a classy night out.
Cheap and very cheerful, Smakolyki’s Polish breakfasts get high scores all round. The selection includes other Polish favourites like goulash, presented, like its interior, in a minimalist manner. There’s an intriguing range of drinks, including honey lager and homemade wine. Away from the tourist spots and frequented by local students, the atmosphere is lively authentic. Recommended for less flashy meals.
Smakolyki address: Floriana Straszewskiego 28, 31-113 Kraków, Poland
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Visit Kraków Google map:
- Open the Visit Kraków map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Kraków Sightseeing
- GREEN: Kraków Transportation
- DARK RED: Restaurants in Kraków
- ORANGE: Michelin Restaurants in Kraków
- LIGHT RED: Kraków Bars / Clubs / Music Venues
- BLUE: Kraków Hotels
- PURPLE: Shopping In Kraków